Veteran’s For Healing Global is hosting free information sessions to support and guide Veterans and their families in their journey of healing, health and well-being. We’ll be bringing together our community, enjoying a complimentary lunch, and helping you through our client-care model.
Join us and register for any one of the following dates to learn more:
- September 30, 2022 from 10AM-3PM (ADT) – Sydney, Nova Scotia
- October 3, 2022 from 10AM-3PM (ADT) – Pictou Nova Scotia
- October 5, 2022 from 10AM-3PM (ADT) – Kentville, Nova Scotia
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Are you a Veteran who needs assistance with VAC entitlements, claims, and authorizations?
- Have you ever been denied a claim from VAC?
- Do you need access to consistent #1 quality, craft, organic, medical cannabis?
- Would you like help knowing what VAC treatment programs are available and how to access them?
- Are you seeking for opportunities to connect with peer support and community?
We’ll be offering our guidance and expertise through the Veteran Affairs Canada (VAC) process, educating you on alternative plant medicine, and providing you with the next steps on how to begin the healing journey.
WHO WE ARE
Veterans For Healing Global (VFHG) is a Canadian company committed to helping support and guide Veterans and their families through their journey in health, healing, and well-being with our comprehensive client-care model.
We believe in optimal health and are dedicated to uncompromised quality products, vital research, helpful social programs, and innovative treatments. By standing alongside Veterans and their family members, we’re able to provide the necessary resources through the 4 Pillars of Healing.
THE 4 PILLARS OF HEALING
Assistance & Access
Veterans receive personal guidance and facilitation through the Veteran Affairs Canada (VAC) sign-up process, medical paperwork, and approvals.
Veterans gain access to our group of trusted medical experts and health practitioners – all specializing in trauma and PTSD treatment.
Alternative Plant Medicine
Veterans consistently receive government-funded plant medicine specifically crafted and grown to treat trauma, PTSD, and other mental health disorders.
Veterans become part of an understanding and supportive community that encourages healing and prosperity.
- Fabian Henry – Co-CEO & Director at Veterans For Healing Global
- Amy Green – VP Veterans Relations at Veterans For Healing Global
- Robin Levesconte – Client Care Director at Veterans For Healing Global
- Shaun Good – Co-CEO & Director at Veterans For Healing Global
- Myrna Gillis – Co-Founder & CEO of Aqualitas Inc
- Scott Cormier – Veteran & Veteran Advocate
- Trent Nurse – Veteran & Veteran Advocate