Explore Canadian investment opportunities that offer consistency, reliability, and assurance. As we expand and continue to provide services and resources for our Veterans, we're seeking interested investors who would like to join us on our journey.
What Makes This Venture Unique
Veterans For Healing Global (VFHG) is a Canadian company committed to helping Veterans and their families heal through trauma and PTSD by providing personalized treatment plans, pharmaceutical-grade plant medicine, and ongoing personal support.
Our vision is to see every Veteran and their family members live life free of suffering, removed from any pain or trauma, giving them back a sense of purpose and meaning in life. We’ve already witnessed great success with our Canadian Veterans and are looking forward to helping more in need.
We’re deeply involved in the health and wellness industry, while establishing a strong focus on rehabilitation for all members of our armed forces.
We are looking to raise $5MCAD at a share price of $0.50CAD from accredited investors. The funds will be used for our multi-clinic development, patient acquisition, and high-quality plant production.
- Diagnosed trauma is on the rise: There are over 617,800 Veterans in Canada with 13.1% returning to be diagnosed with PTSD, while some go undiagnosed. In addition, 28% of all Veterans in receipt of VAC benefits have a service-related psychiatric diagnosis. In the USA alone, 8000 Veterans commit suicide annually, that’s 22 a day! Studies have found that not only are Veterans and those actively serving facing a higher risk of suicidality — thinking about, planning, attempting, or dying by suicide — but their family members face a similar risk as well.
- Traditional healthcare failure: Because of stigma and the loss of trust in the traditional healthcare system, many Veterans do not know they are experiencing PTSD or will go undiagnosed. There is also a significant non-adherence rate with anti-depressants and prescription medications that bring a host of unwanted side effects and the possibility of unmanageable addictions.
- Cannaceuticals don’t make the grade: Access to effective, consistent, and high-quality plant medicine for Veterans does not presently exist in the global marketplace.
- Difficulty in navigating the system: There needs to be an integrated and guided journey beyond the current state. Veterans can be better supported by providing a continuity of initial patient assistance, specialized medical treatment, dedicated aftercare, and community building, thus eliminating further hardship.
It’s become apparent that there’s a real need for an evidence-based solution for trauma and PTSD treatment for our Veterans. That’s where we come in.
Our core purpose is to serve as the trusted guide in providing optimal patient care, comprehensive services, and advanced treatment plans.
In 2021, Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) funded $120M in coverage for alternative plant medicine. And since 2012, there has been a 200% increase year over year in VAC funding, specifically for cannaceuticals and other natural alternatives compared to typical prescription medications.
Through our VFHG clinics, unique software platform, client navigators, consistent quality medicine, and aftercare organizations, we will support the healing, health, and recovery of Veterans and their family members. We project VFHG to have an increasing market share of the $120M government-funded revenue in the magnitude of $7M this year, $25M in 2023 and close to $50M in 2024.
THE 4 PILLARS OF HEALING
Through our 4 Pillars of Healing – A Hero’s Journey Back To The Spirit, VFHG works alongside each patient offering the appropriate tools and resources for recovery.
- Assistance & Access: Veterans receive personal guidance and facilitation through the VAC sign-up process, medical paperwork, and approvals.
- Medical Experts: Veterans gain access to our group of trusted medical experts and health practitioners – all specializing in trauma and PTSD treatment.
- Alternative Plant Medicine: Veterans consistently receive government-funded plant medicine specifically crafted and grown to treat trauma, PTSD, and other mental health disorders. Each patient is provided with education, regular patient follow-ups, a personal assistance to ensure their medicine and choice of application is right for them.
- Ongoing Support: Veterans become part of an understanding and supportive community that encourages healing and prosperity, allowing them future opportunities to reengage into meaningful relationships, healthy activities, and accelerate back into society.
Since 2012 there has been steady growth in Veterans being prescribed alternative plant medicine to treat their physical, mental, and emotional injuries. In 2021 there were 15,369 yearly prescriptions and another 40,000 applications were pending processing.
VFHG facilitates and expedites those VAC applications while working with each patient 1-on-1, granting them the opportunity to begin their healing journey sooner and with greater promise of full rehabilitation and societal reintegration.
Looking worldwide, the addressable global market for alternative plant medicine was $28.3B in 2021 and is expected to grow to $197.7B by 2030, with a 23.6% CAGR.
We’re confident in capturing the market by providing full-scope care to patients compared to our competitors whose primary focus is only in shipping products. With over 30 years of quality craft-based production and carefully selected genetics, we’re able to get the right medicine to those who need it.
We’d love to share an investment deck and schedule a call if you find this interesting.
We look forward to having you as part of this journey!
Discover more about who we are, who we serve, our business model, our investment terms, our marketing strategy, and our projected future growth. We'd be happy to walk you through any questions you might have and share our pitch deck with you.